- My health - This time last year I was in the midst of doctor's appointments and tests and had yet to have found the cause for my tummy troubles. I've since found out about my Crohn's and have embarked on a new lifestyle as a result. I feel infinitely better than I did this time last year and I believe that changes I've made in conjunction with the other blessings I have in my life have made that so.
- Joey - He's so lovely. I am thankful to have such a kind, caring, supportive partner (who likes vegetables)
- My meetings & Weight Watchers - I love going to my meetings every week. I am so proud of all of my members and everything that they have accomplished. They continue to inspire me. And because of this program I have learned so much about myself and have accomplished things I never dreamed of.
- My friends and family, online and offline - I have collected such an amazing group of friends and family through my endeavors in life and as a result of the blog world have added even more. I thank all of you for being so special and supporting me in all that I do.
I love this life I am living and am so thankful for each and every day of it and the beautiful people I get to share it with. I really look forward to everything that is to come.
What are you thankful for?
This weekend I'll be having my dad and brother over for dinner. I've been mulling over the menu for a couple of days and here's what I have planned so far
- Meatloaf for the boys
- Tempeh for me - either in loaf form or an orange-maple version
- Mashed potatoes
- Vegan gravy
- Acorn squash in the slow cooker, drizzled with maple syrup (no butter or sugar required)
- Spinach salad with pears, pecans & cranberries
- Gluten free vegan pumpkin pie (!)
Are you having a Thanksgiving dinner? What's on the menu? Any good gluten free, vegan or WW-friendly recipe ideas?
If you're wandering how to handle all the food that may present itself at your table on Sunday or Monday, be sure to check out my post from Thanksgiving last year and remember that it's just one meal. Learn from your past experiences, enjoy yourself and remind yourself of all that you are thankful for.