- I am following the intentions I set at the end of 2012 and also having fun working on my January goals.
- While I simply attended last year, this year I've agreed to be auctioned off for charity.
- The cool folks at Beach Body Canada have sent me Insanity to check out and I'm starting this weekend. Two people have told me that they've barfed following the fit test. I'm thrilled.
- I've been reading some inspiring posts about 2013 and feel good about what's ahead...
- I did a photo shoot for an upcoming show/project that I can't wait to share with you.
It's going to be a pretty awesome and inspiring and emotional time here on the blog and in my life in February. #lifeissweet is on its way and some pretty incredible people are involved. Details are coming!!
My favourite quote of the moment:
“Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could.”