Update: Congratulations to Nicole for being selected as the winner! Please send me an email and I’ll have Meghan & her team send you your prize!
t’s no big secret that Meghan Telpner is one of my heroes.
She is pretty much the queen of awesometown and I’m always excited to hear about her latest and greatest endeavours. (also thrilled that in less than 3 months we’ll be in St. Lucia together!!) I was super thrilled to read about her latest program – The Fab Uplift Detox program and am looking forward to playing along! Registration opens today and 1 lucky reader of Dancing Through Life is going to have the opportunity to join in for free! Keep reading for more details and all the fun…
Even when we know the right things to do - it is so easy to get derailed by the busyness of everyday. Suddenly that time when we can eat the best food possible, look and feel amazing becomes some foggy lensed vision of the way off magical time in the future when we have all the hours in the world.
You know what I'm talking about, right?
Well, Ms Meghan Telpner, the Toronto-based nutritonista you may know from her blog Making Love In The Kitchen is here to the rescue. She has put together the ultimate detox program.
Now this is not one of those lame, cheesy fad detoxes that requires you to starve yourself while pumping your bod full of supplements and laxatives. No way. Not her style.
Meghan and her team have put together a Food Detox! The ladies over there have named it The Fab Uplift Detox Program. And wouldn't you know - she is giving away a few spots in this program!
If you play your cards right (or in other words, enter), you can win one of the limited number of spots in The Fab Uplift Detox Program. The program is valued at $79, though if you register on Monday, November 7th, the cost is just $69 and you can live anywhere in the world to participate.
This cleansing detox is about rebooting your system and getting a fresh start. It is designed to help identify and eliminate hidden food allergens, boost immunity, shed a little poundage but most importantly, support you in kicking those icky food habits and cravings that tend to derail us.
Included in the program is all of the following:
- A full 16-Day Detox Program ebook which you can download immediately upon registration.
- 4 day pre-cleanse coaching tips and recipes.
- 8 Day Cleanse program including meal plan, shopping list and recipes.
- 4-Day Post Cleanse guidelines.
- Loads of info on why you should detox, what it means to detox, what this detox entails, and how to keep it going after the sixteen days have passed.
- A daily email offering tips and support, progress, and bonus recipes.
- Daily tweet coaching tips throughout the day (follow at #fabdetox)
- Group TweetChat on Sunday, November 20th at 9:00pm EST
- Live stream video chats with Meghan and her team (Scheduled for Friday November 18th and Friday, November 25th at 11:00am EST)
- Email support throughout the main eight days of the detox with Meghan’s resident nutritionists Alexa and Jill
- Extra sweet incentive: At the end of the cleanse, send in a before + after on how you feel or a general testimonial and you will be entered to win some of our most fav detox goodies from some of our most fav detox loving brands.
You can get full deets on the program over on Meghan's website.
Please leave me a comment below to be entered for a chance to win! You can earn extra entries by: following me ( @ashleydtl ) & Meghan ( @meghantelpner ) on the twitter tweeting about the giveaway (hashtag is #fabdetox) blogging about the giveaway Be sure to leave a comment letting me you did any or all of the above. Contest closes Thursday November 10th at 11:59pm and I’ll be randomly drawing one winner from all the entries. You can be anywhere in the world to win. Good luck!!