How have you been doing for activity in September? (Please feel free to send pictures of your activity chart with your recap to me by the end of this week!) I have to say that my biggest victories for September came last week when I got up early not once, but TWICE to go the gym before work!
It's cold and dark at 6:30am these days! (hence the really happy face on the subway...)
I surprised myself by doing it two days in a row, but after feeling incredibly energized after doing BodyFlow and a 15 minute run on Thursday morning, I decided to do another class with Jess on Friday. I'm excited to keep rolling with this momentum for the end of September heading into October!
My October plans include:
- Getting to the gym at least twice in the morning each week
- Zumba at least once a week
- Bellydancing once a week + practicing at home
- Riding my bike whenever possible
- Strengthening my core through yoga, pilates, dance and planks!
- Aiming for at least 24 stickers on my chart by the end of the month!
What are your goals for the month? Do you have any plans for Halloween?