What does this have to do with snacks?
Well... I had to take my Flagyl with food 3 times per day. I had to take the probiotic with food 2 times per day, 2-3 hours apart from when I was taking the other pill.
Yah, it hurt my brain too.
As a result of this mess I learned to plan my snacks. I've found that this initiative has really helped me to plan my day and it ensures that I'm not going hungry! In the past I've been really good about planning my meals, but not so great about snacks. Incorporating them into my plan has really helped me. Here is a list of my favourite snacks:
- organic fruit (oranges, pears, cantaloupe, berries, apples)
- hummus with carrots or ryvita crackers
- dried apricots or cranberries
- gluten free sugar free cereal bars
- larabars (higher in Points, but so tasty and very filling and only a few ingredients)
- plain yogurt with agave nectar (and sometimes almond butter)
- No Pudge single brownies (with plain yogurt)
- almond butter on toast
- baked chips
- homemade muffins
What are some of your favourite snacks? Do you find planning your snacks helpful?