- Smartones 4/$8 in fun flavors that we don't have in Canada including some of the Fruit Sensations line and a bunch of desserts
- Yoga Booty Ballet - Kit including two DVD's with 5 workouts, food info and Beachbody Squishy Ball to add resistance for some exercises. The kit was $29.99 and I kicked myself in the butt for not grabbing it last time, and luckily they still had it! I've heard great things about these DVD's so I'm really looking forward to trying them out.
- Various 100 calorie snacks including Hershey pretzel bars and Chips Ahoy and Oreo Candy Bites
Weight Watchers Center
I have to say that the service providers at the center on Niagara Falls Blvd. are always so nice to me and let me shop to my heart's content. It's fantastic!!
- Weight Watchers Easy Measure Serving Spoons - Some of you may be familiar with the Easy Rite Measuring spoons we have in the meeting rooms. These are a version of those but made from Stainless steel. They are shiny and beautiful and I can't wait to use them. In the set you get a 1 cup and 1/2 cup spoon and a 1/4 cup ladle
- Smoothies - French Vanilla and Chocolate
- 1 point bars - Peanut Butter Crunch and Oatmeal flavored (sadly they were out of the dark chocolate raspberry that I fell in love with last time)
- 2 point bars - mint chocolate. I love this flavor combination so I'm really curious as to how it will taste
- Kellog's Special K Cinnamon Pecan - New flavor, very yummy
- Weight Watchers Muffins - in blueberry and berry creme
- Weight Watchers yogurts
- Weight Watchers rye bread
- Fiber One muffin mix
- House Foods Tofu Shirataki Noodles - I've been reading about these in my daily emails from Hungry Girl and I've been curious to try them. They're weird and come in a bag of water but I'm going to give it a go.
- Boca Burgers
- Kashi waffles
- Fat free hot chocolate
In addition to all the food, I bought some great shoes, awesome Liz Clairborne boots for $15, a great Nine West suit among other things. It was a fantastic trip and I had a super day. I'll be sure to report back on my food finds, the use of my new spoons and Yoga Booty Ballet!